Register here for my FREE Digestion Summit starting on July 1!
Are you tired of your gut ruling your life? Do your tummy issues cause embarrassment or keep you from doing the things you love to do? Are you ready to stop hiding behind baggy clothes and feel great in your favorite jeans? If so, please join me for my free online interview series, “Your Gut Instinct: Top Strategies for Healthy Digestion.” In this powerful collection of interviews, you’ll learn from leading experts in the world of digestive health about how to beat bloating, restore your energy, reach your optimal weight, and increase your immunity.
I’m so excited to share this wealth of information with you because I’ve been there. I’ve struggled with digestive issues on and off for most of my life, so I know how challenging it can be when your digestion isn’t functioning as it should. When I discovered the triggers and healed my gut, my health was radically transformed. The extra pounds I typically carried around my middle melted away, and I was freed from frequent discomfort and the constant battle with my digestion.
This interview series stems from my firm belief that everyone should be as well-informed as possible about what causes poor digestion, since these issues can lead to a multitude of other ailments. I’ll be talking with renowned experts who will give you tips for discovering the root cause of your digestive troubles. Here are just a few of the experts who’ll be joining me to help you uncover the secret clues to your digestive health:
- Paul Pitchford, internationally-acclaimed author of “Healing with Whole Foods,” will describe an approach to wellness that encompasses the mind-body-spirit connection for complete rejuvenation, and will offer an enlightening discussion about parasites and candida, and how they can impact your health. Tune in to find out how these issues could be the cause of your gas and bloating.
- Dr. Alejandro Junger the author of “Clean”, “Clean Gut” and “Clean Eats”, will talk about symptoms of gut dysfunction, how chronic disease can reverse by healing your gut, and the 4 pillars of gut repair.
- Sayer Ji, the founder of Green Med Info will be enlightening us with information about what impact gluten has on the gut.
- Reed Davis and Kristen Codianni talk about how the health of the gut affects the other systems of the body, and how by healing the gut you will reduce inflammation throughout the body.
- Julie Feickert, the founder of Cultures for Health, will inspire you to get creative in the kitchen with cultured and probiotic foods to heal your digestive system.
- Hilary Boynton and Mary Brackett, authors of “The Heal Your Gut Cookbook” will share their amazing healing stories about the GAPS Diet. If you have children with health issues, you won’t want to miss this!
- Dr. Susan Blum, author of “The Immune System Recovery Plan: A Doctor’s 4-Step Program to Treat Autoimmune Disease” will be speaking about the connection between the gut and autoimmune diseases, which are reaching epidemic proportions.
- Dr. Kaayla Daniel, also known as the “Naughty Nutritionist” and co-author of “Nourishing Broth”, will spark your interest in the healing power of bone broth.
- Lance Roll, the Flavor Chef will share how you can whip up a batch of nourishing bone broth at home.
- Amber Zuckswert, founder of Epicself.com and Epic Living Retreats and Teacher Training Programs, will empower you to check out the power of a plant-based diet, and share with you how mindful movement will significantly enhance your healing process.
- Kerry Tepedino, holistic health expert and speaker, will shed light on how healing your digestion can help you shed those unwanted pounds, helping you to look and feel amazing!
- Aglae’e Jacob, author of “Digestive Health with REAL Food,” will give an in-depth talk about SIBO, FODMAPS, and gluten intolerance; you’ll learn not only what these are, but also how they may be affecting your health.
- More speakers added!
The series will be available beginning July 1, 2015, and when you sign up, you’ll gain access to two interviews each day. Good health begins with good digestion! Sign up for this free online interview series and find the answers you need to heal your gut and awaken your vibrant health!
Are you ready to start feeling better than ever? Register here for my FREE Digestion Summit starting on July 1!